Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Questions deleted ?

Hello, I asked a question in this Forum a few years ago and found it since then under my subscriptions, now it's gone. Are posts deleted automatically after a certain time ?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 1:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 6:44 AM

janfrommünchen wrote:

Hello, I asked a question in this Forum a few years ago and found it since then under my subscriptions, now it's gone. Are posts deleted automatically after a certain time ?

Dormant threads are removed for inactivity or just because they are old and may no longer apply.

If you have the same issue as that in your old thread, post again so that we can help you.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2022 6:44 AM in response to janfrommünchen

janfrommünchen wrote:

Dormant threads are removed for inactivity or just because they are old and may no longer apply.

If you have the same issue as that in your old thread, post again so that we can help you.

Jun 21, 2022 2:40 AM in response to janfrommünchen

Apple Discussions used to be the old term for the "Apple Communities", sorry for mixing this up in my answer.

Did you get any answers to your question back then? In case your post gets removed, you will be notified by the Apple Moderators about the reason for the removal.

Or has your post been moved to another part of the discussions and the link just doesn't work anymore?

Did you already try to repost your question?

BTW, there is also a german part of the Apple Community:

Offizielle Apple Support Community

Jun 21, 2022 6:02 AM in response to Ingo2711

Haha, now it’s getting complicated…

The question I asked a while ago was regarding the difference between communities and discussions. The German Forum is called Apple Communities and this one hier Discussions that’s clear for me know as it was answered in this forum. But this very post is not under my subscriptions any more and I am wondering why, because I didn’t delete it. A few months ago I still could find it.

Questions deleted ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.