Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m trying to rest password but my location is in different city than my current location

Trying to reset password but says my cell phone is in a different location than I’m in should that be a concern

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 8:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2022 8:34 AM

If you are connected to a cellular or Wi-Fi network your reported device location will be the location of your provider’s Point of Presence on the Internet. As long as the reported location appears at the same time you are trying to access your Apple ID you are safe. But never approve a location report that appears at a random time.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2022 8:34 AM in response to Vidalocaporvida

If you are connected to a cellular or Wi-Fi network your reported device location will be the location of your provider’s Point of Presence on the Internet. As long as the reported location appears at the same time you are trying to access your Apple ID you are safe. But never approve a location report that appears at a random time.

I’m trying to rest password but my location is in different city than my current location

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.