Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I actually just talk with a rep to set this pro up now share my location is on again now it’s tell me my password is wrong I just did this with a representative

My iPhone updated everything changed I put my pin it works I tried to torn off sharing my location said my password was incorrect ….. now why is my location so important to apple that it wants let me in my account to torn off location I just went through this with a representative two nights ago what’s happening here 10-1-22 Stephen Brazelton this is some strange coincidences The phone won’t send me a code, but it updated really

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 1, 2022 7:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2022 11:38 AM

See if anything here helps.  If necessary, you can use account recovery as explained in the link at bottom of the article.

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   *

1 reply

I actually just talk with a rep to set this pro up now share my location is on again now it’s tell me my password is wrong I just did this with a representative

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.