Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won’t the ringtone I chose in settings play when i have a incoming call?

I see the ringtone in settings. I choose the ringtone and it plays correctly. I receive a call and my ringtone doesn’t play. I go check the settings. Settings has the ringtone selected I want to use yet it does not play on incoming calls?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 22, 2022 6:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2022 6:57 PM

"Why won’t the ringtone I chose in settings play when i have a incoming call?: I see the ringtone in settings. I choose the ringtone and it plays correctly. I receive a call and my ringtone doesn’t play. I go check the settings. Settings has the ringtone selected I want to use yet it does not play on incoming calls?"

-------

Troubleshooting Ringtone Issues:

A. Start Here: Use Tones and Ringtones with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. Add Back the App:

If this was created using an app, then reinstall the app. If it currently is installed, then uninstall it, and then re-download it form the App Store. If it Is not installed, then install it.

C. Contact the App Developer:

If this was created using an app, then contact the App Developer. You'll likely find their Contact Us info in the App's site of the App Store.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2022 6:57 PM in response to Damitusername

"Why won’t the ringtone I chose in settings play when i have a incoming call?: I see the ringtone in settings. I choose the ringtone and it plays correctly. I receive a call and my ringtone doesn’t play. I go check the settings. Settings has the ringtone selected I want to use yet it does not play on incoming calls?"

-------

Troubleshooting Ringtone Issues:

A. Start Here: Use Tones and Ringtones with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. Add Back the App:

If this was created using an app, then reinstall the app. If it currently is installed, then uninstall it, and then re-download it form the App Store. If it Is not installed, then install it.

C. Contact the App Developer:

If this was created using an app, then contact the App Developer. You'll likely find their Contact Us info in the App's site of the App Store.

Why won’t the ringtone I chose in settings play when i have a incoming call?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.