Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My payment to my Icloud subscription says pending, would it go in? Im worried that if it doesn’t my Icloud data might be deleted

ive done the payment just minutes ago is this normal?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 22, 2022 11:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 7:47 AM

Check -> Go to -> Settings -> your name -> iCloud -> if you see 50 GB (or 200 GB or 2 TB) then you have an iCloud subscription.

If you have an iCloud subscription, you will receive a monthly bill from Apple, check your email box.

You pay monthly for iCloud storage.

• If you have upgraded iCloud storage, it would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.
  • Once your request for iCloud+ has been activated, you should receive an invoice in your email box.

You may need to have a payment method on file, even if the app you want to download is free. 

Check which payment method you have on file 

See the following Apple articles:

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

Add money to your Apple ID balance

Add money to your Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

• If you don't want to use a bank card, you can use Apple ID balance as your payment method.

Im worried that if it doesn’t my Icloud data might be deleted

👉 Call Apple in your region see: Contact Apple for support and service

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Or -> Contact Apple Support -> Get Support (apple.com)

We are also users of Apple products & services like you. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 23, 2022 7:47 AM in response to hillo193

Check -> Go to -> Settings -> your name -> iCloud -> if you see 50 GB (or 200 GB or 2 TB) then you have an iCloud subscription.

If you have an iCloud subscription, you will receive a monthly bill from Apple, check your email box.

You pay monthly for iCloud storage.

• If you have upgraded iCloud storage, it would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.
  • Once your request for iCloud+ has been activated, you should receive an invoice in your email box.

You may need to have a payment method on file, even if the app you want to download is free. 

Check which payment method you have on file 

See the following Apple articles:

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID

Payment methods you can use with your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

Add money to your Apple ID balance

Add money to your Apple ID balance – Apple Support (UK)

• If you don't want to use a bank card, you can use Apple ID balance as your payment method.

Im worried that if it doesn’t my Icloud data might be deleted

👉 Call Apple in your region see: Contact Apple for support and service

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Or -> Contact Apple Support -> Get Support (apple.com)

We are also users of Apple products & services like you. 

My payment to my Icloud subscription says pending, would it go in? Im worried that if it doesn’t my Icloud data might be deleted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.