Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost all my contacts following the iOS 15.5 update on my iPhone X

Hi all. I have lost all my contacts following the 15.5 update on my iPhone X. I have tried all the ‘fixes’ found when searching online. I also tried the iCloud advanced settings to restore them but that date only goes back to the 14th June and I updated end of May!!

at my wits end with this as really need my contacts back. Can anyone help please?

thank you.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 12:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2022 9:27 AM

Hey Hosface,

We'll be happy to help with those missing contacts. You mentioned that you've tried restoring them via iCloud, but some are still missing.

Make sure there isn't a third-party account that includes those contacts. You can add any missing email accounts using these steps: Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. Another thing to check is to make sure all groups for contacts are enabled in the Groups tab for the Contacts app.

Keep us updated!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2022 9:27 AM in response to Hosface

Hey Hosface,

We'll be happy to help with those missing contacts. You mentioned that you've tried restoring them via iCloud, but some are still missing.

Make sure there isn't a third-party account that includes those contacts. You can add any missing email accounts using these steps: Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. Another thing to check is to make sure all groups for contacts are enabled in the Groups tab for the Contacts app.

Keep us updated!

I lost all my contacts following the iOS 15.5 update on my iPhone X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.