Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sonos with Airplay not working on Mac mini M1

Seems like I am not the only one...

I try to run Apple Music and connect it via MacMini M1 to my Sonos speakers. No chance, whatever I do, it doesnt work. When i do it via the Sonos App on my Phone, it works AND if I use the purchased "Menu Bar for Sonos" it works as well on the Mac. But no chance to get it work with Apple Music App. This doesnt look like a Sonos Issue.

Is there any solution? Otherwise the Apple One Account doesnt make sense to me to be honest.

Mac mini, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 7:00 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Jun 27, 2022 2:20 AM in response to Valtyr

This issue seems to continue and I have no idea how to solve it. It seems related to a problem with Apple Music App since other Apps do not have these problems. As I said as soon as I restart the Mac, it works again. If I go away from the computer and it goes into "sleep" mode or whatever, the Apple Music App can't connect to SONOS anymore while the other Music Apps work as expected.

Sonos with Airplay not working on Mac mini M1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.