Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My daughter is trying to add me to her apple music family plan. How do I log in

My daughter is including me in her Apple music family plan. I'm trying to use it, but it's asking me to subscribe.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 8:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 8:11 AM

She needs to invite your Apple ID to her Family Sharing group, and you need to accept the invitation: link-> Set up Family Sharing Invite Family Members - Apple Support

Once that is done, it should simply let you access the shared subscriptions directly without having to do anything else.

If it does not let you access it after the above is completed, then go to Settings->Account (top of Settings)->Media & Purchases->Sign out and then Sign back in to refresh it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 23, 2022 8:11 AM in response to ericamansell98

She needs to invite your Apple ID to her Family Sharing group, and you need to accept the invitation: link-> Set up Family Sharing Invite Family Members - Apple Support

Once that is done, it should simply let you access the shared subscriptions directly without having to do anything else.

If it does not let you access it after the above is completed, then go to Settings->Account (top of Settings)->Media & Purchases->Sign out and then Sign back in to refresh it.

My daughter is trying to add me to her apple music family plan. How do I log in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.