Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Masking of my screen

In every moment a pop up menu is appearing in the middle of my laptop screen and preventing from viewing the screen as well as writing. I could not understand what have to do. The pop up menu is appearing above the screen covering 6 cm x 6 cm area. Two applications viz. saphena and nbp are masking my screen. please help me out. thank you. Screenshots are given below. MacBook Air Monterey

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 11:38 AM

4 replies

Jun 25, 2022 1:25 AM in response to dularh

Understand, we are all working Remotely from all around the world. 

Therefore, we do not have the On-Hands experience the User ( you ) has with this computer.

The next best thing for us to having an actual On-Hand experience  with this computer is to follow the steps below

Download the Application Etrecheck directly from a well Respected ASC Contributor. And Safe to use.

The application is free or paid from added features. 

Run the application with Full Disc Access ( Security & Privacy - Full Disc Access ).

It will take a Snap Shot -  both the hardware and software.

The Report will Not Reveal Any Personal Information. 

Post back the Full Report - copy and paste - using the Additional Text Icon ( 3rd Icon to last )

We can have a look at the report for possible issues and may have possible suggestions to resolve the issues.

Masking of my screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.