Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Passcode

Hello,

I'm from Greece, I have already contacted the support center in my country but unfortunately I did not find a solution. The problem : I forgot my passcode ( iphone 11 pro max ) . I tried many times and now it displays message " the iphone is not available ''! Ufortunately, I don't have a recent back up on itunes or icloud. Yesterday , I bought storage on icloud but the device was already in this state. Please help me to save my data ( only photos and videos ). I'm sure that your company can solve my problem! I have the box of my device and the receipt if you want to send. I have been buying iphone devices for 11 years and a smartwatch. I have paying for the last device 1400€, it's unfair that I can not save my files. Please do not disappoint me! I'm waiting for your news as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Ioanna Kalogeropoulou

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 2:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 2:50 PM

Ioanna55 wrote:

Ufortunately, I don't have a recent back up on itunes or icloud. Yesterday , I bought storage on icloud but the device was already in this state.

I am sorry to say that if you do not have a backup either on iTunes or iCloud then all your data is lost if the iPhone is disabled due to forgotten passcode.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 23, 2022 2:50 PM in response to Ioanna55

Ioanna55 wrote:

Ufortunately, I don't have a recent back up on itunes or icloud. Yesterday , I bought storage on icloud but the device was already in this state.

I am sorry to say that if you do not have a backup either on iTunes or iCloud then all your data is lost if the iPhone is disabled due to forgotten passcode.

Passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.