Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund issue

If I don’t see my refund in my App Store credit within 48 hours, what do I do?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jun 23, 2022 11:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2022 3:37 AM

See this Apple article: Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you've bought from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

• If you have requested a refund, you must wait until Apple has approved. Then you will receive a message from Apple.
  • If your refund is approved, the funds will be applied to the same payment method that you used to buy the item.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2022 3:37 AM in response to Hyze

See this Apple article: Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you've bought from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

• If you have requested a refund, you must wait until Apple has approved. Then you will receive a message from Apple.
  • If your refund is approved, the funds will be applied to the same payment method that you used to buy the item.

Refund issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.