Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

transfer music from iphone to mac

Good day all. I have no doubt tis has been asked before but cant find an answer.

How can I transfer all the music on my iPhone to my Mac now iTunes has gone. I have tried restoring previous library's etc with no success.

I have found software that will do it but obviously it comes with a price. You would'nt think this was beyond the whit of Apple.

Your help is anticipated and much appreciated. O yes running iOS 15.5 and Monterey 12.4

Posted on Jun 24, 2022 5:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2022 11:22 AM

stadds2 wrote:

Good day all. I have no doubt tis has been asked before but cant find an answer.

How can I transfer all the music on my iPhone to my Mac now iTunes has gone. I have tried restoring previous library's etc with no success.

I have found software that will do it but obviously it comes with a price. You would'nt think this was beyond the whit of Apple.

Your help is anticipated and much appreciated. O yes running iOS 15.5 and Monterey 12.4

Read here Recover your iTunes library from your iPo… - Apple Community

You will more than likely need to purchase a 3rd party app outline in the link to move your music over.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2022 11:22 AM in response to stadds2

stadds2 wrote:

Read here Recover your iTunes library from your iPo… - Apple Community

You will more than likely need to purchase a 3rd party app outline in the link to move your music over.

transfer music from iphone to mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.