Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Related name list in contacts has a bug

My default related name list in my contacts is only showing 3 options (manager, assistant, Spouce) with no way to add a custom label any more How can I fix this?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 6:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 9:45 PM

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2022 9:45 PM in response to JTM-2

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

Related name list in contacts has a bug

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.