Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Authorize a song request repeats

I keep getting the same message “This computer is not authorized to play “Song name”,. Would you like to authorize it?  I sign in with my Apple ID and password and I get a message that says “This computer had previously been authorized, it has been re-authorized” I try to play the song and the “not authorized message” reappears.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 6:51 AM

6 replies

Jul 5, 2022 1:09 PM in response to olga from orinda

Repeated requests to authorize an already authorized computer for store downloads typically indicates you have corrupt or incomplete copies. Backup and then delete the tracks that won't play from your library without hiding from your purchase history. Redownload using the cloud links that should remain, or close iTunes/Music and reopen if they don't show up straight away. While downloading click the activity widget and turn off the option that allows for simultaneous downloads.

tt2

Authorize a song request repeats

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.