Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microphone isn’t working

My microphone works on camera whenever I use it for video it can hear my voice but when I use it for video call or call someone they can’t hear me and when I record videos on apps that isn’t camera it can’t hear voice either but when I tap on the screen while recording on the apps it can hear the tap sound but not my voice sound help pls

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 9:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 9:38 PM

kinnalonePLV Said:

"Microphone isn’t working: My microphone works on camera whenever I use it for video it can hear my voice but when I use it for video call or call someone they can’t hear me and when I record videos on apps that isn’t camera it can’t hear voice either but when I tap on the screen while recording on the apps it can hear the tap sound but not my voice sound help pls"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

Show this reply to the other person, as well. It may be an issue on their end...

A Few Links that May Help:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2022 9:38 PM in response to kinnalonePLV

kinnalonePLV Said:

"Microphone isn’t working: My microphone works on camera whenever I use it for video it can hear my voice but when I use it for video call or call someone they can’t hear me and when I record videos on apps that isn’t camera it can’t hear voice either but when I tap on the screen while recording on the apps it can hear the tap sound but not my voice sound help pls"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

Show this reply to the other person, as well. It may be an issue on their end...

A Few Links that May Help:

Microphone isn’t working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.