Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods connecting while in charging case…

Simple Solution: AirPods Connecting While in Case?

The Easiest fix is the simplest fix!!! Disable the “Automatic Ear Detection “ … I suffered with this problem for years. Finally tried this… AND GUESS WHAT? Try it…

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 12:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 9:29 PM

Rudy25 Said:

"AirPods connecting while in charging case… Simple Solution: AirPods Connecting While in Case? The Easiest fix is the simplest fix!!! Disable the “Automatic Ear Detection “ … I suffered with this problem for years. Finally tried this… AND GUESS WHAT? Try it…"

-------

👍

Excellent job troubleshooting!

Inform Apple of this:

Report this solution to Apple. Doing so, they will know what fixes to issues that come about are out there.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when you came across this issue. Include the URL of this post,
  4. Proceed from there as necessary
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2022 9:29 PM in response to Rudy25

Rudy25 Said:

"AirPods connecting while in charging case… Simple Solution: AirPods Connecting While in Case? The Easiest fix is the simplest fix!!! Disable the “Automatic Ear Detection “ … I suffered with this problem for years. Finally tried this… AND GUESS WHAT? Try it…"

-------

👍

Excellent job troubleshooting!

Inform Apple of this:

Report this solution to Apple. Doing so, they will know what fixes to issues that come about are out there.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when you came across this issue. Include the URL of this post,
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.