Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All my contacts won't sync to my new macbook pro from my iphone 12plus

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 2:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 2:30 PM

Unlike some Android devices, contacts are neither stored locally on an iPhone nor in SIM. They are synced to an email account that you had Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other

Add the email account that stores your contacts on the mac mail app and enable Contacts. If you have a corporate email account added through a profile on your device, please check with your organisation's system administrator.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2022 2:30 PM in response to keleana

Unlike some Android devices, contacts are neither stored locally on an iPhone nor in SIM. They are synced to an email account that you had Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other

Add the email account that stores your contacts on the mac mail app and enable Contacts. If you have a corporate email account added through a profile on your device, please check with your organisation's system administrator.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.