Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ParamountPlus doesn't show up in AppleTV+ app on Samsung TV

I subscribe to ParamountPlus through AppleTV. When I log into the AppleTV app on a Samsung TV, I do not see the ParamountPlus channel (or any other channels) like I see on my LG TV. How can I use ParamountPlus through AppleTV+ app on a Samsung TV. I've already logged out and logged back into the AppleTV+ app, as well as Reset the AppleTV+ app.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 3:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 9:01 PM

Some models smart TV do not support the full Apple TV app, but support the smaller Apple TV+ app instead. The Apple TV+ app doesn’t feature Apple TV app Channels, but accesses Apple TV+ content (Apple Originals) only instead. It seems that your model TV is not new enough for the full Apple TV app that includes Channels.

To verify, do you know the model number of the TV and its introduction year, and its version Tizen OS?

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV, streaming device, or game console - Apple Support

explains the difference between the Apple TV app and Apple TV+ app.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2022 9:01 PM in response to Noah Morah

Some models smart TV do not support the full Apple TV app, but support the smaller Apple TV+ app instead. The Apple TV+ app doesn’t feature Apple TV app Channels, but accesses Apple TV+ content (Apple Originals) only instead. It seems that your model TV is not new enough for the full Apple TV app that includes Channels.

To verify, do you know the model number of the TV and its introduction year, and its version Tizen OS?

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV, streaming device, or game console - Apple Support

explains the difference between the Apple TV app and Apple TV+ app.

ParamountPlus doesn't show up in AppleTV+ app on Samsung TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.