Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No signal on my phone after resetting it. I can’t receive sms and call. It just only connecting to work pls help

Please help me

on how to fix or restore my signal. They already diagnose it it was fully operated and functional but my sim is not able to read it. I can’t send sms or call. It just only connecting to Wi-Fi so I can use my phone

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 6:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2022 7:05 PM

Please contact your Carrier and get the SIM changed or understand the cellular plan that has come with the SIM.

There is nothing that needs to be done on the iPhone for sending SMS and making voice calls.

1. If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or ...
  2. If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2022 7:05 PM in response to Ms_D23

Please contact your Carrier and get the SIM changed or understand the cellular plan that has come with the SIM.

There is nothing that needs to be done on the iPhone for sending SMS and making voice calls.

1. If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or ...
  2. If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

No signal on my phone after resetting it. I can’t receive sms and call. It just only connecting to work pls help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.