Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where are Pages templates?

I am in Pages 12.1 and Mac OS 12.4. I want to clean up the templates that I have saved in Pages. Where do I find the templates that I have created in Pages?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jun 26, 2022 12:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2022 6:40 PM

The only place I've seen them is in the My Templates section of the Templates Chooser in Pages. A control-click on the icon there returns a three item menu:

If 'clean up' means 'toss the trash' the process seems relatively simple.

If you want to edit a template, the process seems to be:

Open a document whose template you want to revise.

Construct the new template by editing that document.

Save the result as a template.

Return to the Template Chooser.

If you no longer need the first version, control click on its icon, then choose Delete.

If you want to assigne the same name to the new version, control click and choose rename.

Regards,

Barry

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2022 6:40 PM in response to R_55a

The only place I've seen them is in the My Templates section of the Templates Chooser in Pages. A control-click on the icon there returns a three item menu:

If 'clean up' means 'toss the trash' the process seems relatively simple.

If you want to edit a template, the process seems to be:

Open a document whose template you want to revise.

Construct the new template by editing that document.

Save the result as a template.

Return to the Template Chooser.

If you no longer need the first version, control click on its icon, then choose Delete.

If you want to assigne the same name to the new version, control click and choose rename.

Regards,

Barry

Where are Pages templates?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.