Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Group MMS messages to mixed users (iPhone & Android)

I have an unusual situation. On my iPhone12 I can send a text message to an android user without any issues but when I include that user in a group MMS message, he does not receive my texts. What would cause this behavior and how do I resolve it?

iPhone 12

Posted on Jun 26, 2022 7:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2022 7:33 PM

MacgyverPC Said:

"Group MMS messages to mixed users (iPhone & Android): I have an unusual situation. On my iPhone12 I can send a text message to an android user without any issues but when I include that user in a group MMS message, he does not receive my texts. What would cause this behavior and how do I resolve it?"

-------

Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2022 7:33 PM in response to MacgyverPC

MacgyverPC Said:

"Group MMS messages to mixed users (iPhone & Android): I have an unusual situation. On my iPhone12 I can send a text message to an android user without any issues but when I include that user in a group MMS message, he does not receive my texts. What would cause this behavior and how do I resolve it?"

-------

Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging.

Group MMS messages to mixed users (iPhone & Android)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.