Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fitness app stays stuck on loading every time I open it

The app stays completely stuck on loading. Nothing else but the loading circle. I’ve tried restoring my iPhone with my Mac, restarting my iPhone multiple times, messing with fitness in settings, and force closing and restarting the app.

iPhone 13 Pro 512GB

Apple Watch S7

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Jun 27, 2022 11:38 AM

4 replies

Jul 12, 2022 11:22 AM in response to strki

Yes, I did two things.

One of which was I got my iPhone replaced by Apple for a completely different issue.

Two was I installed a piece of software I’d get the post removed for stating, but it’s official release is this Fall.

Both of those fixed my issue. I have a feeling my iPhone was soft-blocked on apples servers as it would not get diagnostic files even after multiple restores, and there was obviously something going on where Apple thought it was a good idea to mess with my phone.

Jul 12, 2022 11:28 AM in response to tabbypears

Glad to hear you fixed it.

I still don't know how to fix mine, I tried re-pairing my Apple Watch and restoring iPhone 3 times. Both from iCloud and iTunes. Nothing seems to work. I'm now installing iOS 15.6 RC that just got released, maybe that will do the trick.

My issue started to appear after restoring from iOS 16 Beta 2 to iOS 15.5...

Fitness app stays stuck on loading every time I open it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.