Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Temporarily changing Interface Language only in Garage Band for iOS, not the system

My piano student’s Mac and iPhone interfaces are in Spanish, mine are in English only. While teaching him, can I temporarily change my personal iPad’s Garage Band Interface-only “Interface language” to Spanish (whilst not changing my entire iPad’s system Interface?

The problem is I’m teaching him in English, (his piano books are also in English) but his mom’s computer, and iPhone are in Spanish. My iPad’s Garage Band’s piano keyboard notes are labeled in “alphabet letters” (A,B,C,D,E,F,G...); his are instead as “DO. RE, MI, FA SOL, ETC...”. It’s confusing even to me, let alone to him. I need to temporarily set my iPad Pro’s GARAGE BAND-only Piano Keyboard interface-only to his own language “DO, RE, MI,...etc.”, without changing my entire iPad’s Interface to Spanish, at the System level (just with Garage Band). Can this be done?

iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Jun 27, 2022 1:38 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Temporarily changing Interface Language only in Garage Band for iOS, not the system

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.