Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Return Address Labels

Can return address labels be made for yourself (30 of same address on one sheet) in Pages?

MacBook Pro Apple Silicon

Posted on Jun 27, 2022 3:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2022 10:41 PM

Have to agree with Fox Firth on this one, although I did a similar project producing name labels for membership cards of an organization, using Numbers.

Regarding return addresses, if you keep a supply of envelopes, all of the same size, you may find it more efficient to make an envelope template with the return address included in the template as fixed text. My needs for these envelopes are small enough to make typing the recipient's address onto the envelope, then printing it is sufficient. Yours might benefit by using envelopes with pre printed return addresses and mailing labels created from an Avery template, using data from your Contacts files.

Regards,

Barry

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2022 10:41 PM in response to klstafford

Have to agree with Fox Firth on this one, although I did a similar project producing name labels for membership cards of an organization, using Numbers.

Regarding return addresses, if you keep a supply of envelopes, all of the same size, you may find it more efficient to make an envelope template with the return address included in the template as fixed text. My needs for these envelopes are small enough to make typing the recipient's address onto the envelope, then printing it is sufficient. Yours might benefit by using envelopes with pre printed return addresses and mailing labels created from an Avery template, using data from your Contacts files.

Regards,

Barry

Return Address Labels

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.