Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Return address labels: How to print the same address on a full sheet

In Ventura, using Pages or other method, how to print the same address on a full sheet? As one would want for return address labels like Avery 5167. Preferably without having to copy/paste the same address 80 times (or however many labels are needed to fill some other sheet). Already aware of using Contacts, making a List containing the number of duplicate labels needed, but that is tedious and rather a pain. So is copying/pasting the label text over & over on a Pages template. Is there some way to simply indicate the needed quantity for a single address? This was available many years ago in some other OS or software. Apple...??

Posted on Nov 10, 2022 11:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2022 11:53 AM

I use the free online Avery Design and Print for all my label printing (even though I have Microsoft Word and Pages). It is free and works very well and has the option to print the same label on the entire page. See: https://www.avery.com/software/design-and-print/

2 replies

Nov 10, 2022 11:56 AM in response to ajmich

In Ventura, using Pages or other method, how to print the same address on a full sheet? As one would want for return address labels like Avery 5167. Preferably without having to copy/paste the same address 80 times (or however many labels are needed to fill some other sheet). Already aware of using Contacts, making a List containing the number of duplicate labels needed, but that is tedious and rather a pain. So is copying/pasting the label text over & over on a Pages template. Is there some way to simply indicate the needed quantity for a single address? This was available many years ago in some other OS or software. Apple...?? (Update: FWIW, this can be done using the Avery website).

Return address labels: How to print the same address on a full sheet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.