Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

print return address labels on avery

I want to print my return address on sheets of avery return address labels using Numbers How do I do that?

Posted on Dec 17, 2022 2:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2022 9:46 AM

If you want to stay all Apple rather using a third party website then you can import contacts into the Contacts app.

Import contacts into Contacts on Mac - Apple Support

Or just enter your address in Contacts.

From the Contacts app you can print labels.

Print mailing labels, envelopes, and contact lists in Contacts on Mac - Apple Support

SG

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2022 9:46 AM in response to Slice_R___

If you want to stay all Apple rather using a third party website then you can import contacts into the Contacts app.

Import contacts into Contacts on Mac - Apple Support

Or just enter your address in Contacts.

From the Contacts app you can print labels.

Print mailing labels, envelopes, and contact lists in Contacts on Mac - Apple Support

SG

Dec 17, 2022 2:56 PM in response to Slice_R___

The best way that I have found is to use the Numbers File menu > Export option to export the Numbers spreadsheet to Excel format and then use Avery Design and Print Online. https://www.avery.com/software/design-and-print/

It is free, very good and will import the spreadsheet. For me it is a much better option than using Pages/Numbers or Word/Excel.

print return address labels on avery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.