Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you use the Avery template for return address labels on my MacBook Pro?

can you use the Avery template for return address labels on my MacBook Pro and how to use them.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Apr 6, 2023 11:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2023 5:14 PM

If the addresses for which you need labels are in Apple's Contacts, You can make labels directly from that app:

Print mailing labels, envelopes, and contact lists in Contacts on Mac - Apple Support

When you open Contact's print dialog box, labeling is available by selecting from the "Style" options, including preset for the various different Avery labels:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2023 5:14 PM in response to mewaddell

If the addresses for which you need labels are in Apple's Contacts, You can make labels directly from that app:

Print mailing labels, envelopes, and contact lists in Contacts on Mac - Apple Support

When you open Contact's print dialog box, labeling is available by selecting from the "Style" options, including preset for the various different Avery labels:

Can you use the Avery template for return address labels on my MacBook Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.