Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 13 pro max is stolen 23 days ago and find my app is showing offline is there any other way to find it?😕

My iphone 13 pro max is stolen 23 days ago and my Find My app is showing offline, is there any other way to trace it or find it?

Posted on Jun 27, 2022 3:58 PM

13 replies

Jun 28, 2022 12:09 AM in response to dua13

Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item Learn the different ways

you can use the Find My app to help find your missing device or personal

item, like how to see its location on a map or mark it as lost.

If you've lost or misplaced an Apple device or personal item, just use the

Find My app on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the latest version of iOS or

iPadOS or a Mac with the latest version of macOS signed in with the same Apple

ID. You can also use the Find Devices or Find Items apps on your Apple Watch

with the latest version of watchOS. 

For a

misplaced iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, Mac, AirPods product, or

supported Beats product, you can also use the Find My app on a device owned by

someone in your Family Sharing group, or sign in to iCloud.com/find on a web browser. 

Mark your device as lost or turn on Lost Mode for

your item

1.    Open the Find My app and choose the

Devices tab or the Items tab.

2.    Select your missing device or item.

3.    Scroll down to Mark As Lost or Lost Mode

and select Activate or Enable.

4.    Follow the onscreen steps if you want your contact information to display on your missing device or item, or if you want

to enter a custom message asking the finder of your missing device to contact you.

5.    Select Activate.

What happens if you activate Mark As Lost for your

device

Mark as Lost remotely locks your missing iPhone, iPad,

iPod touch, or Mac with a passcode, keeping your information secure even if

your device goes missing. You can also display a custom message with your

phone number on the Lock screen, and keep track of your device's location.

Learn more about how to use Mark as Lost.

What happens if you turn on Lost Mode for your item

When you turn on Lost Mode for a personal item with an

attached AirTag or a supported third-party product, you can share a message with

your phone number or email address. use this link If someone finds your AirTag, they can see

the message by tapping and holding the top of their iPhone or NFC-capable

smartphone to the AirTag to open found.apple.com. If someone finds your

supported third-party product, they can open the Find My app on their iPhone,

iPad, or iPod touch, choose the Items tab, tap Identify Found Item, and select

the item from the list to see your message. 

Jun 27, 2022 4:14 PM in response to dua13

dua13 wrote:

Apple should keep track of the products they sell out there should be a solid tracking option or accessibility to them so that if anyone lose there phone apple should have one option to actually help them finding there belongings.😕

Apple is not in the device tracking business. They provide you the options to take if your device os lost or stolen. Make a report to the police and let them try to find it.

Jun 27, 2022 4:55 PM in response to dua13

dua13 wrote:

That's what I am saying that Apple should be in tracking business it's very important for the apple users.

Is your TV manufacturer in the TV tracking business?

Is your washing machine manufacturer in the washing machine tracking business?

Is your car manufacturer in the car tracking business?

How many more employees would Apple need to track the millions of devices out there? How would they verify malicious reports of stolen devices? The police are in the stolen property tracking and retrieval business.

Jun 27, 2022 7:20 PM in response to dua13

My sons was never returned after only was allowed a couple of days to borrow it - if I’d of only known it would of never left my sons sight!! I go into the usage and all that good stuff and the dude turned off the Find My selection- then then the dude is arrested for gues what? Theft x’s 3, now it going to be 4 counts of Theft- i just wished he would of had the phone on him when he was arrested- dangit!!!! To top it off while chatting with Apple to recover the password i seen a couple of emails that the dude requested to change them himself - using my sons email account!!

i pray in the long run that by some slim chance we get the phone back- it was new also- like 1 week- i hope you get a miracle too cuz that’s about all we have to getting the devices back😢😢

My iphone 13 pro max is stolen 23 days ago and find my app is showing offline is there any other way to find it?😕

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.