Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my phone

My phone got stolen today I received a text from apple support that my phone was connected to the internet but after I click on the link given by the apple, there was no device connected to my account in find my device. What is the solution to trace my iphone back? And also I found my device visible on other services on apple support.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 24, 2022 1:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2022 2:03 PM

You have been scammed. That message is not from Apple. Its from whoever had your iPhone. You have provided them with our Apple ID and password and they have now removed it from your account.

Change your Apple ID password immediately.

Link-> If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 24, 2022 2:03 PM in response to Hamzabeyg1

You have been scammed. That message is not from Apple. Its from whoever had your iPhone. You have provided them with our Apple ID and password and they have now removed it from your account.

Change your Apple ID password immediately.

Link-> If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Aug 25, 2022 8:31 AM in response to Hamzabeyg1

Hamzabeyg1 wrote:

Not at all it was official apple alert i got also my otps and everything from their too and also I didn't give ane id to them

Nope. Apple does not send any such alerts, ever for any reason. The url in the link provided is not an official apple website.

It probably showed a website similar to iCloud and when you logged in, it issued an error, or simply redirected you to the real iCloud website.

Find my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.