Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updated Apple ID email

I updated my apple id email and it still say verifying and everything is grey under that tab. Then when i go to update apple id settings it has the old email and won’t let me update with my correct email and password.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022 4:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 2:51 AM

See -> What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

You are sign in here .  .  .  with your Apple ID & Password.

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2022 2:51 AM in response to meganwinter94

See -> What to do after you change your Apple ID or password

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

You are sign in here .  .  .  with your Apple ID & Password.

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

Updated Apple ID email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.