Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t get the quick note swipe up feature to work on my new IPad Pro (5th gen)

I can’t get the quick note swipe up feature to work on my new IPad Pro (5th gen)

Posted on Jun 27, 2022 7:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 3:17 AM

The Quick Note gesture is a diagonal swipe - from either the bottom-left or bottom-right - towards the centre of the screen. Ensure that you have enabled the chosen gesture in iPad settings:

Settings > General > Gestures > [Corner Gestures] Allow Finger to Swipe From Corner - set to ON

Next, tap the corner gesture of choice - and choose between Quick Note, Screenshot or OFF:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2022 3:17 AM in response to joeoiehaff

The Quick Note gesture is a diagonal swipe - from either the bottom-left or bottom-right - towards the centre of the screen. Ensure that you have enabled the chosen gesture in iPad settings:

Settings > General > Gestures > [Corner Gestures] Allow Finger to Swipe From Corner - set to ON

Next, tap the corner gesture of choice - and choose between Quick Note, Screenshot or OFF:

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.