Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My device is iphone 11 but when i connect wifi internet workgin very slow

I have successfully connected with wifi. after connected wifi all application getting slow non of working fast

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 1:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 3:49 AM

Check the route settings -> Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password

If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password - Apple Support

Contact your ISP

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

If you and your neighbors set WiFi to the same channel, they can interfere with each other. It is best to choose channel 1, 6 or 11. These do not overlap and therefore disturb each other as little as possible. You can use various apps to see which networks are active in your area, in order to choose the best channel for your own WiFi.

It is best to choose a WiFi scanner on a smartphone, so that you can measure WiFi activity in all places where you want to use WiFi.

See -> Network Analyzer - iOS -> https://apps.apple.com/us/app/network-analyzer/id562315041

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2022 3:49 AM in response to onkar243

Check the route settings -> Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password

If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password - Apple Support

Contact your ISP

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

If you and your neighbors set WiFi to the same channel, they can interfere with each other. It is best to choose channel 1, 6 or 11. These do not overlap and therefore disturb each other as little as possible. You can use various apps to see which networks are active in your area, in order to choose the best channel for your own WiFi.

It is best to choose a WiFi scanner on a smartphone, so that you can measure WiFi activity in all places where you want to use WiFi.

See -> Network Analyzer - iOS -> https://apps.apple.com/us/app/network-analyzer/id562315041

My device is iphone 11 but when i connect wifi internet workgin very slow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.