Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Glitching

For a couple months now, my Apple Music will glitch to the point it just doesn’t work. At first it would play through a few songs before it occurred, but now it’s good to get through a full song before it just stops playing and acts as if it can’t find music in my library. I have an iPhone 12 that has been updated to the recent iOS, and it happens the same on all playlists and albums so far. I’m not trying to complain, but I just want to know it’s being fixed so I can enjoy my music again. According to past comments and posts, this has been an issue since at least January. It’s not worth paying every month for something I can’t use.

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 7:56 AM

3 replies

Jul 26, 2022 7:27 AM in response to AGLinv

Hi AGLinv,

Which Apple Music subscription do you have? According to the resource below, you can't download music with the Apple Music Voice Plan. Try creating a new playlist and follow the steps to add music to it and download for offline listening. Let us know where the issue is in this workflow.

Add music to iPhone and listen offline - iPhone User Guide

Take care.

Jul 25, 2022 4:07 PM in response to NelsC7

I’ve noticed it while using downloaded playlists offline. For instance, I can’t get through more than just a few songs while driving to my destination before the music stops. Sometimes it starts the playlist over again and a message will appear that says the music appears to be offline. I thought you could listen to downloaded music offline through Apple Music?

Apple Music Glitching

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.