Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Android tablet no longer connects to my iPhone's personal hotspot.

My sons android tablet has always connected to my mobile hotspot on my iPhone 11 through straight talk wireless. Today him and his brother try to connect and his brothers connected right away. His on the other hand says it’s connecting and then it stops. I already had his tablet forget my network and then added it again . It still won’t connect, if anyone has any ideas or advice it would be greatly appreciated.?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 4:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 4:35 PM

Clearly it is something going on with the android tablet, as his brother's connected to your iPhone right away.

Once you attempted to add it again & the android tablet would not connect, have you attempted to turn off the tablet & turn it back on & then try to add it again? Does his tablet need an update? With it being android, I would suggest trying https://support.google.com/android/?hl=en#topic=7313011.

I know I was having hotspot connection issues, but nothing was connecting to my iPhone. I changed my hotspot password, then reconnected. It's been working like a charm since. Not sure if that would work for your situation since his brother's tablet is connected.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2022 4:35 PM in response to Blazerman87

Clearly it is something going on with the android tablet, as his brother's connected to your iPhone right away.

Once you attempted to add it again & the android tablet would not connect, have you attempted to turn off the tablet & turn it back on & then try to add it again? Does his tablet need an update? With it being android, I would suggest trying https://support.google.com/android/?hl=en#topic=7313011.

I know I was having hotspot connection issues, but nothing was connecting to my iPhone. I changed my hotspot password, then reconnected. It's been working like a charm since. Not sure if that would work for your situation since his brother's tablet is connected.

Android tablet no longer connects to my iPhone's personal hotspot.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.