Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t connect to Wi-Fi, I tried all steps including resetting. I can’t see the list of available networks

iPhone X

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 12:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 3:58 AM

Try first to optimize the range of the mobile network, see this Apple article:

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Charge the battery > 70%.

Based on your screenshot your iPhone does not recognize the Wi-Fi network name.

Read again -> Related Article -> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network

Check the router setting -> Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

⤵️

Network name (SSID)

Set to a single, unique name (case-sensitive)

The Wi-Fi network name, or SSID (service set identifier), is the name your network uses to advertise its presence to other devices. It's also the name that nearby users see on their device's list of available networks.

Use a name that's unique to your network, and make sure that all routers on your network use the same name for every band they support. For example, don't use common names or default names such as linksysnetgeardlinkwireless, or 2wire, and don't give your 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands different names.

If you don't follow this guidance, devices might not connect reliably to your network, to all routers on your network, or to all available bands of your routers. And devices that join your network are more likely to encounter other networks that have the same name, and then automatically try to connect to them.

If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password

If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2022 3:58 AM in response to TumisangMoh

Try first to optimize the range of the mobile network, see this Apple article:

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Charge the battery > 70%.

Based on your screenshot your iPhone does not recognize the Wi-Fi network name.

Read again -> Related Article -> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network

Check the router setting -> Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

⤵️

Network name (SSID)

Set to a single, unique name (case-sensitive)

The Wi-Fi network name, or SSID (service set identifier), is the name your network uses to advertise its presence to other devices. It's also the name that nearby users see on their device's list of available networks.

Use a name that's unique to your network, and make sure that all routers on your network use the same name for every band they support. For example, don't use common names or default names such as linksysnetgeardlinkwireless, or 2wire, and don't give your 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands different names.

If you don't follow this guidance, devices might not connect reliably to your network, to all routers on your network, or to all available bands of your routers. And devices that join your network are more likely to encounter other networks that have the same name, and then automatically try to connect to them.

If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password

If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password - Apple Support

I can’t connect to Wi-Fi, I tried all steps including resetting. I can’t see the list of available networks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.