Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pairing my iPhone watch to my iPhone

Pairing mr ilphone watch to my phone Every time enter my Apple ID and password , it will say Apple Watch locked to owner

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 11:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2022 11:48 PM

Your description suggests that the watch has the Activation Lock on. See About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch

If you bought it new return it to the store. If you bought it used, only the previous owner can remove the activation lock. You will need to get in touch with them. The lock can be removed by the previous owner remotely following the instructions at the foot of the linked page:

If you can't access your iPhone or Apple Watch, or if your Apple Watch isn't paired with your iPhone and you need to turn off Activation Lock:

1. On a computer, go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID. 
  2. Go to Find My iPhone.
  3. Select All Devices, then click your Apple Watch.
  4. Click Erase Apple Watch. Select Next until the device is erased.
  5. Click the remove button  next to your Apple Watch.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2022 11:48 PM in response to Jofu1224

Your description suggests that the watch has the Activation Lock on. See About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch

If you bought it new return it to the store. If you bought it used, only the previous owner can remove the activation lock. You will need to get in touch with them. The lock can be removed by the previous owner remotely following the instructions at the foot of the linked page:

If you can't access your iPhone or Apple Watch, or if your Apple Watch isn't paired with your iPhone and you need to turn off Activation Lock:

1. On a computer, go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID. 
  2. Go to Find My iPhone.
  3. Select All Devices, then click your Apple Watch.
  4. Click Erase Apple Watch. Select Next until the device is erased.
  5. Click the remove button  next to your Apple Watch.

Pairing my iPhone watch to my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.