Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Circle with slash on blocked senders

I can’t seem to find a way to prevent blocked sender’s emails from appearing in my inbox with a circle and a slash through it on the upper right side. I’ve checked Settings, Mail, blocked senders and it already had a checkmark on “send to trash.” I’ve also toggled between the two options, reset again and nothing.

I’ve just recently updated my iPhone. I actually had to update twice, since there were two updates required. I never had this problem prior to the updates, but I do now.

Searching the net has failed to provide a solution, so I was hoping someone here might have the answer. Thank you.

iPhone 5s, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 12:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 3:48 AM

Try this:

Go to -> Settings -> tap Mail -> scroll to and tap on Blocked senders -> Options: (1) Leave in 'incoming' or (2) Trash -> select Trash.

Then turn Off the iPhone and turn it On again.

Or Try to do a Force restart iPhone -> Force restart iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply

Circle with slash on blocked senders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.