Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I add songs to my playlist from Apple Music, the new songs automatically go to the bottom of my existing playlist. Is there a way to change settings so all new songs go to the top of my playlist?

How can I change the settings in Apple Music so that new songs added to my playlist appear at the top of my playlist and not the bottom? I like the newest songs to be on top. I used to be able to do that when using the old iTunes.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 2:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 5:29 AM

You can use the Recently Added view for the library in general. For playlists you can use the Songs view, then click on the heading of the left-most column of numbers such that the most recent additions are shown at the top.

tt2

1 reply

When I add songs to my playlist from Apple Music, the new songs automatically go to the bottom of my existing playlist. Is there a way to change settings so all new songs go to the top of my playlist?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.