Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wi-Fi is on but I can't get internet on my iPhone.

wifi is on but i cant get internet on my iPhone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 8:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2022 9:13 PM

Heyo, I could be wrong, but try unplugging your Wi-Fi router for 10 seconds. Also, any connected devices to it. Then plug them back in. Essentially resetting the router and your Wi-Fi signal. This helps often for me. Good luck!

7 replies

Jul 5, 2022 11:19 AM in response to MrsBhouse

Did you follow the instructions in the Related Article at the top of this page? Did you:

• Restart your router
  • Restart your phone
  • Reset Network Settings on your phone
  • Checked to see if it happens with all networks, or only one network

If you have truly tried “everything”, including what I just posted, then use the Get Support link at the top of this page to discuss repair options with Apple. But my money is on the suggestions I just made.

Jul 8, 2022 11:39 AM in response to Lawrence Finch

I have indeed tried all of those plus a few more. It is happening only with my iPhone not my iPad. I even called my internet provider to see if they could do anything from their end. I’m perplexed because it was working fine and then suddenly it wasn’t. I’m heading to the apple store tomorrow. I may just have to get a new phone. Thank you for trying to suggest things.

Wi-Fi is on but I can't get internet on my iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.