Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am currently connected to wifi on my iphone but cant get on internet. Wifi and router are both working. How can I fix this

My wifi and router are both working with my iPhone but I can't get on the internet. I have reset my phone but still is not working. How can I fix this

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 4:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 4:09 PM

1. Reboot the Router as well. You can unplug the router for about 40 seconds and then plug it back in. Then connect your iPhone to the Wi-Fi Network and see whether that helps.
  2. If the above does not help then Open Settings ➔ Wi-Fi➔ Tap on the "i" next to your Wi-Fi Name ➔ Private Address: Set this to OFF. See whether that helps.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2021 4:09 PM in response to AER1946

1. Reboot the Router as well. You can unplug the router for about 40 seconds and then plug it back in. Then connect your iPhone to the Wi-Fi Network and see whether that helps.
  2. If the above does not help then Open Settings ➔ Wi-Fi➔ Tap on the "i" next to your Wi-Fi Name ➔ Private Address: Set this to OFF. See whether that helps.

Axel F.

I am currently connected to wifi on my iphone but cant get on internet. Wifi and router are both working. How can I fix this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.