Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple TV remote isn't working

Only my volume buttons are working on my Apple TV remote, however all the other buttons are not working. I am unable to reset the remote

Apple TV HD, tvOS 15

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 3:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 3:55 AM

What is your model remote? Identify your Apple TV remote - Apple Support

You should be able to restart the remote and/or pair the remote again, as described on: If your Apple TV remote isn't working - Apple Support. There are no other methods; this is the way.

Remove other bluetooth devices from the vicinity, when pairing again, as other devices could potentially interfere. E.g., best not to have your smart phone on your person at that time.

And as the support document said: “If you still need help, contact Apple Support.”

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2022 3:55 AM in response to taleah289

What is your model remote? Identify your Apple TV remote - Apple Support

You should be able to restart the remote and/or pair the remote again, as described on: If your Apple TV remote isn't working - Apple Support. There are no other methods; this is the way.

Remove other bluetooth devices from the vicinity, when pairing again, as other devices could potentially interfere. E.g., best not to have your smart phone on your person at that time.

And as the support document said: “If you still need help, contact Apple Support.”

My Apple TV remote isn't working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.