Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music subscription

Hey there I just bought to apple Music using a 10€/$ redeem code (1 month of Apple Music) and a monthly subscription is now active with one free month included, the problem is that I only charged 10€/$ and I only wanted to try Music for two months and not keep paying or having an active monthly. What would happen if the subscription is active but I don’t have any money on my Apple account because I only charge it with redeem codes/gift cards?

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 10:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 10:07 AM

It will attempt to charge you unless you cancel it. If it fails to charge you, your account will then be in bad standing and may get locked. The subscription will also end if it's unable to charge. But you will still owe the pending charge.

Make sure you cancel the subscription more than 24 hours before the free month is over so you it does not try to charge you.

Link-> If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2022 10:07 AM in response to Riccardo2424

It will attempt to charge you unless you cancel it. If it fails to charge you, your account will then be in bad standing and may get locked. The subscription will also end if it's unable to charge. But you will still owe the pending charge.

Make sure you cancel the subscription more than 24 hours before the free month is over so you it does not try to charge you.

Link-> If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Apple Music subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.