Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Backing up phone and transferring to new phone

I just received my new Iphone 13pro and I was going to transfer my data over. I was going to back up to the icloud, however, I it looks like I dont have my pictures backing up to the cloud its says my icloud backup is on but when I go to photo icloud photos is not on will my pictures not move over

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 11:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2022 11:11 AM

make sure you have enough iCloud space, and that you have activated the photo backup on your old iPhone. if you don't have space on iCloud and you still have the old iPhone, initialize the new device and run it by approaching them when prompted. In a few minutes everything will be transferred without problems.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2022 11:11 AM in response to tuckedaway

make sure you have enough iCloud space, and that you have activated the photo backup on your old iPhone. if you don't have space on iCloud and you still have the old iPhone, initialize the new device and run it by approaching them when prompted. In a few minutes everything will be transferred without problems.

Backing up phone and transferring to new phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.