Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone hacked

Can I start with a new iPhone from scratch copying my old iPhone it will transfer the malaware? iPhone has all the signals of being infected I’m tired. My passwords keep changing. It force me to entre passwords for any other account 3 times before it takes it. Go use is extremely high; signal is frozen, battery life and warm hot is unbearable. Messages that I read shows not read again or viceversa. When I type on screen keyboard it feels like someone is on the phone the keyboard feels like slow and not sound.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 4:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 4:39 AM

Have you read -> Related Article -> If you think your Apple ID has been compromised ?

• If you completed the steps above and think your account might still be compromised, contact Apple Support.

FYI: You are sign in here .  .  .  with your Apple ID & Password (?).

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

See also -> Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in

Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support

• if you see devices that don't belong to you, delete from your account.

See the Apple articles below: 

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Detect and block spam phone calls

Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support

Block unwanted callers in FaceTime on iPhone

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/iphone/iphcd8d3c813/ios

Avoid unwanted calls on iPhone

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/iphone/iphe4b3f7823/15.0/ios/15.0

See also ->  Share your screen in FaceTime on your iPhone or iPad

Share your screen in FaceTime on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

⤵️

Everyone can see what's on your screen until you stop sharing, but they can't control anything on your device. If you get any notifications while sharing your screen, others won't be able to see them.

When you're sharing your screen, others won't be able to see content that requires a subscription, a free trial, or a purchase or rental to view. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2022 4:39 AM in response to Moonsunny1

Have you read -> Related Article -> If you think your Apple ID has been compromised ?

• If you completed the steps above and think your account might still be compromised, contact Apple Support.

FYI: You are sign in here .  .  .  with your Apple ID & Password (?).

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

See also -> Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in

Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support

• if you see devices that don't belong to you, delete from your account.

See the Apple articles below: 

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Detect and block spam phone calls

Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support

Block unwanted callers in FaceTime on iPhone

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/iphone/iphcd8d3c813/ios

Avoid unwanted calls on iPhone

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/iphone/iphe4b3f7823/15.0/ios/15.0

See also ->  Share your screen in FaceTime on your iPhone or iPad

Share your screen in FaceTime on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

⤵️

Everyone can see what's on your screen until you stop sharing, but they can't control anything on your device. If you get any notifications while sharing your screen, others won't be able to see them.

When you're sharing your screen, others won't be able to see content that requires a subscription, a free trial, or a purchase or rental to view. 

iPhone hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.