Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icons missing from home screen

Looking at friends iPhone - her most used icons have disappeared from her home page … camera, photos etc . I can’t get them to reappear and can only access via library

iPhone 12

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 7:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 7:18 AM

If you can find them in the App Library, you should be able to move back to the Home Screen

From your Home Screen, swipe left until you get to the App Library.

Swipe downward and you'll get an alphabetical list of your apps.

Locate the app in the list or type the app name into the search field

Once you've located the app, tap/hold then drag it and it'll pop out to your Home Screen

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2022 7:18 AM in response to KissMum

If you can find them in the App Library, you should be able to move back to the Home Screen

From your Home Screen, swipe left until you get to the App Library.

Swipe downward and you'll get an alphabetical list of your apps.

Locate the app in the list or type the app name into the search field

Once you've located the app, tap/hold then drag it and it'll pop out to your Home Screen

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

Jul 1, 2022 1:24 PM in response to Chris0107

Ah thank you. It wasn't this that did it, though I am sure helpful to another in a similar circumstance.

What I had to do was press on a blank area of the home screen and then on the two/three white dots at the bottom centre of the screen, then tick the missing screen so it would show rather than be hidden. We have no idea how she unticked it in the first place ;)

Icons missing from home screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.