Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reset iPhone4 without passcode apple id connection

I have a iphone 4 from my doughter without knowed password nor apple id connection.

Is this iPhone possible to reset and use?

iPhone 4 (8GB)

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 11:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 2:09 PM

The iPhone 4 was released by Apple twelve years ago. It cannot use an iOS version greater than 7.1.2. (The current version is 15.5.)

I believe the iPhone 4 only supports 3G cellular, which is now obsolete in most locations.

The iPhone 4 is quite useless these days. We haven’t even discussed its lack of memory by modern standards. And of course almost no modern applications can function on such an antiquated operating system.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2022 2:09 PM in response to kstrid

The iPhone 4 was released by Apple twelve years ago. It cannot use an iOS version greater than 7.1.2. (The current version is 15.5.)

I believe the iPhone 4 only supports 3G cellular, which is now obsolete in most locations.

The iPhone 4 is quite useless these days. We haven’t even discussed its lack of memory by modern standards. And of course almost no modern applications can function on such an antiquated operating system.

Reset iPhone4 without passcode apple id connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.