Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My new Netatmo Doorbell camera stopped working

can someone help please ?

from apple online store I bought 1 netatamo doorbell camera it worked for 3 weeks but stopped working yesterday , when open home app it just says no response , this camera is not responding , I turned power off and deleted from home app , reinstalled it but its still not responding , only doorbell works ,, no camera

has anyone had this problem ?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 12:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 11:36 AM

I would start with asking netamo

https://helpcenter.netatmo.com/en-us

Maybe somebody else might help but this isn't really an Apple product question (and definitely not Family Sharing -- this forum) and this is certainly the first time I have ever heard of this product so you may be lucky finding somebody here who has one.

Maybe also read:

Set up your HomePod, HomePod mini, Apple TV, or iPad as a home hub - Apple Support

Add a HomeKit accessory to the Home app - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2022 11:36 AM in response to eddielaw123

I would start with asking netamo

https://helpcenter.netatmo.com/en-us

Maybe somebody else might help but this isn't really an Apple product question (and definitely not Family Sharing -- this forum) and this is certainly the first time I have ever heard of this product so you may be lucky finding somebody here who has one.

Maybe also read:

Set up your HomePod, HomePod mini, Apple TV, or iPad as a home hub - Apple Support

Add a HomeKit accessory to the Home app - Apple Support

Jul 4, 2022 6:12 AM in response to eddielaw123

Most of the people responding to questions here do not work for Apple. We are just Apple product users like you. I don't know that Apple personnel would know much about third party products they sell. I know if I go into a Target store and ask a question about a product the person simply picks up the box and starts reading the back -- which I already did before asking them. From my observation of past behavior, somebody from Apple responding here would likely figure that any issues that could be resolved from their end would be addressed in the second two links I provided.

My new Netatmo Doorbell camera stopped working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.