Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Open iPhone using calculator on swipe menu

Tried this with my husbands phone and it did work. We both have 12 Pro Max, current on updates.

on a locked iPhone, from swipe down menu, choose calculator, close calculator and phone is unlocked.

I searched and saw lots of posts here and blogs about multi step ways. But nothing about the simple calculator shortcut.

Also, as I said, this worked on another phone that I don’t have access to unlock.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 5:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 7:55 PM

Amcluxto wrote:

Tried this with my husbands phone and it did work. We both have 12 Pro Max, current on updates.
on a locked iPhone, from swipe down menu, choose calculator, close calculator and phone is unlocked.

There is no such feature.

The other devices that you have seen may have been Jailbroken. In that case, you are susceptible to hacks, viruses, Malware & Spyware

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2022 7:55 PM in response to Amcluxto

Amcluxto wrote:

There is no such feature.

The other devices that you have seen may have been Jailbroken. In that case, you are susceptible to hacks, viruses, Malware & Spyware

Open iPhone using calculator on swipe menu

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.