Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

System Extension Updated pop up CAN'T be closed

Well the problem is annoying. I click "OK" and "Open Security Preferences" and the buttons dont work. I go manually to Security Preferences and I found nothing. I restarted and shuted down, still pops it up.

Parallels Desktop that I use for Windows 10 also doesn't work.

Im on Big Sur 11.6.7, macbook pro late 2013, intel

disc soft ltd? is deamon tools? but i dont have it on my mac

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 6:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 7:10 AM

Only the Administrator of this computer is Allowed and has Privileges to perform these Actions

Set up users, guests, and groups on Mac

If your Mac has multiple users, you should set up an account for each person so each can personalize settings and options without affecting the others. You can let occasional users log in as guests without access to other users’ files or settings. You can also create groups that include the user accounts on your Mac. You must be an administrator of your Mac to perform these tasks.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2022 7:10 AM in response to xMBTx

Only the Administrator of this computer is Allowed and has Privileges to perform these Actions

Set up users, guests, and groups on Mac

If your Mac has multiple users, you should set up an account for each person so each can personalize settings and options without affecting the others. You can let occasional users log in as guests without access to other users’ files or settings. You can also create groups that include the user accounts on your Mac. You must be an administrator of your Mac to perform these tasks.

Jul 2, 2022 6:54 AM in response to PRP_53

Im not admin. I put every time admin and pass to do something on my mac. Here how it looks:

I read somewhere else that "EDIT: this is suppressible by setting property: "Allow User Overrides" to false on System Extension policies." but I dont know how to do it. Its something about Kernel Extensions that I dont know nothing about

System Extension Updated pop up CAN'T be closed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.