Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

System Extension Blocked alert is not prompted.

I have installed Ivanti client and connected to it, I am using a PSAM feature. To use this I need to get a system extension blocked for the SAM. And I need to allow it on the Security & Privacy section. 

Issue: I am not getting this prompt nor appeared in the Security & Privacy section.

Can any one help me on this. 

Do we have any terminal command or any other process to enable the system extensions prompt?  OR to manually allow this extensions? 

1.  Mini mac with 13.3 Ventura M1
  2. Monetary 12.4.6

The prompt looks like the below( It appeared on my VM). But not on the physical machines.

Mac mini (M1, 2020)

Posted on Apr 5, 2023 3:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2023 8:13 AM

It appears you have the option to "Approve" the extension, but you need to click the padlock to unlock the System Preferences first before you can actually click "Approve". This prompt is only available for about 15 minutes (maybe 30 minutes). If you are past this time & the option is no longer available, then try rebooting the Mac to see whether it will prompt you again. If not, then you may need to reinstall the app again.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2023 8:13 AM in response to Micckkeeyy

It appears you have the option to "Approve" the extension, but you need to click the padlock to unlock the System Preferences first before you can actually click "Approve". This prompt is only available for about 15 minutes (maybe 30 minutes). If you are past this time & the option is no longer available, then try rebooting the Mac to see whether it will prompt you again. If not, then you may need to reinstall the app again.

System Extension Blocked alert is not prompted.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.